Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 72: Desk

Today I cleared out a few more items off the top of my desk.
I got rid of several papers, 2 file folders and an old box of swiffer rags. (did some dusting while I was at it!) Also attacked a pile of papers by the phone.  Did some reorganizing too.



Oh I almost forgot the one I am most excited about...I threw 2 old propane canisters into the recycling bin.  They have been sitting in our laundry room for almost a year, with me wondering how I should dispose of them.  I didn't want to just throw them in regular trash & I thought they could be recycled, but I wasn't sure where to recycle.  I called Home Depot, but they don't take the small canisters (they do refill the big ones though!).  So I sent an email off to the City of Fresno waste management, and found out that if they are totally empty, they can go straight into our blue bin.  Hooray!  Guilt-free tossing!

It sure is nice to have that space on my laundry room counter back.


Today's Toss:
let's say, 10-12 paper related items.
2 empty propane canisters

= 14 things

No comments:

Post a Comment