Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 17: More clothes

Nothing exciting for today.  I took a bag and a box mostly full of kids' clothes that we won't be using to Goodwill.  I didn't even bother counting, but it was well over 10 things.  Also, I'm not going to "count it ahead" for tomorrow.  I am just happy to have many more things out of my kids' closets.

The sad part?  In addition to what I took to Goodwill, I lugged 4 large containers of kids' clothes to our garage to store.  I wish that I had the time/energy to go through them and purge instead of shifting the stuff to the garage.  Yes, this frees up a ton of space in the kids' closets, but I'll still have to deal with an excess of clothes down the line.  It's not quite as bad as it sounds, for these are clothes in sizes that our youngest daughter will wear in the next year or two.  So I WILL go through these bags in the near future, just not this week.  Maybe after many months of tossing 10 things, I will be desperate for more things to throw, so I'll start in on them...

No comments:

Post a Comment